Tis the season for Thanksgiving! First of all, I would love to thank you all for following along my blog! I appreciate your support guys For this Thanksgiving, I came up with a recipe which can be a great side dish with our main course (the turkey). Besides, it's simple and easy to prepare. Many of you might be invited to a potluck Thanksgiving party and wondering what to bring to the party. Hope you find this recipe helpful 🙂
My recipe is called "Spicy Chicken Sausage With Spinach And Peppers." In this recipe, I used spicy jalapeno chicken sausage which I got from Trader Joe's.
Spicy Chicken Sausage With Spinach and Peppers Recipe :
prep time : 10 minutes | cook time : 15 minutes | serving : 4
Here I keep it simple. You can also add some noodles or pasta to make it a weeknight dinner.
- 1 Pack spicy jalapeno chicken sausage.
- 1 Pack fresh baby spinach.
- 1 cup chopped onions.
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers.
- 2 tbsp oil.
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper.
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper(if you like it spicier)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth.
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions.
- Salt to taste.
Cooking Instructions :
- Cut the sausages into pieces. Heat oil in a frying pan and add the onions. Fry them for 1 minute, then add the sausages.
- Add the bell peppers into it and fry them with sausages and onions for 2-3 minutes.
- Season them with salt, black pepper, red pepper and garlic powder.
- Turn your heat to medium and add the baby spinach.
- Add chicken broth to make it more flavorful. Spinach will cook in the chicken broth at medium heat.
- Reduce your heat to low and sprinkle some fresh cilantro leaves and mix it well.
Thanksgiving Potluck side dish is ready! Will come soon with more recipes. 🙂